HCC – We Solve Problems
At Harwood Custom Composites (HCC), we love to solve problems. HCC is a privately owned Canadian company located at the Victoria International Airport on Vancouver Island. Founded in 1999 by Jon Harwood, HCC continues to fulfil the demand for high-quality aerospace composite fabrication capabilities in the local area.
By providing responsive, customer service-driven fabrication and repair services to local clients, HCC has proliferated and diversified year after year.
Why Choose HCC?
As a small Canadian company, we can offer our clients several unique benefits:
- We are willing to tackle one-off and small-run projects, in addition to larger production runs.
- Our agility means that we can adopt new processes and equipment rapidly to meet your production needs.
- We have a customer-service focus.
- Our Quality Management System produces high-quality products and repairs.
- We are located in the Pacific Northwest area relating to rapid delivery and minimal travel.